AUTHOR: VTMiller TITLE: Useful Color Wheel For Designers DATE: 8/20/2005 07:11:00 PM ----- BODY:
http://www.cylog.org/graphics_5.asp

RGB to HSV v1.2
©2001-2003 CyLog Software

I wrote RGBHSV some years ago to explain to my students how color models work. Recently I modified it so it now has the ability to create a textual description for the current color (very useful to copy & paste in several computer languages (HTML, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, etc.) It also computes the nearest web-safe color.

The latest version 1.2, can pick a color from anywhere on the screen. It can take the color from a single pixel or average the color of 3x3 or 5x5 pixels.

Size: 186K

--------
Comments:
Hello Bloggers!

A little public service message: Did you know that you can profit everytime someone looks at your Blog. A simple snipit of code put into your template will generate cash from Google's Adsense! I put it on my Blog yesterday. It was the very first Blog I had ever made and I made $32.00 with Adsense. ALL IN ONE DAY! Now I know why you see Google ads everywhere! Today will be twice that much. Take a look at my Blog, Click on a link or two and see if it's for you.

Hope you don't mind my intrusion.

Thanks!
Bill
 
GUIdebook interviews Jon Gruber of Daring Fireball
The GUIdebook a site dedicated to all things GUI in operating systems, has an interview with Jon Gruberauthor of the fairly well known Daring Fireball a blog dedicated to self described Mac Geekery.
I love the way you've put this blog together!

I have a hair loss products site. Its all about hair loss products related topics...

Hope to see you there...
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! Without doubt I will bookmark your site ! I have a top health products reviewed site. It roughly deals with much that matches top health products reviewed subjects. If you make the time, kindly come and check it out.
 
Post a Comment