AUTHOR: VTMiller TITLE: Bud Light Real Men Of Genuis DATE: 8/21/2005 03:09:00 PM ----- BODY:
Want to add audio to your blog? Click Here for details... If you can pick up the phone you can do this...
The Advertisements are copyrighted content owned by Anheuser-Busch and were recorded and posted over the free air waves as they intruded my own private dwelling/home. I am merely archiving this free air recording of these ads for my own personal enjoyment. If you are not me, please do not listen, and whatever you do don't hit "play" button(s) below. It appears the executives at Anheuser-Busch don't want people to hear these ads again -according to word on the internet street. I ask you citizens of the USA, what is next? Will this billion dollar company not THANK their fans, and respect the right to FREE speech, and trend of viral marketing by fans of their products that only helps them sell more products? Imagine if iPod had said you can't show your iPod in public or tell your friends how "great their ads" were? Have they gone mad? Will they want their legal drinking aged fans to return the very cans their beer came in - to the store after they have enjoyed the product? These posting are for my personal entertainment purposes and in no way are meant to fool any idiot into thinking this is Anheuser-Busch's website or product. It does not represents the Anheuser-Busch company in any way, but is my private diary and holding place for something freely given to me through the FREE air waves that invade my space of my car, home, and work enviroment, that got me to use their product in the first place. In fact, I hope the company itself sends me a free case or two, in the sake of the American spirit called barter! I drink their product, and like their ads and wish to keep them for my laughs now and then. If you don't feel the same about this, please send your 1980's radio tapes to me b/c you too are in violation of some idiotic law generated by laywers to keep other corporate laywers in business with jobs writing letters to harmless fans of the products they represent. Being in advertising, design, and respecting the talents that created these ads, every attempt has been made to maintain their original content as heard over the free radio ads. However, because of static and other technology difficulties beyond my control -if you wish to hear the original ads, please contact the company. The reproductions below are simply what I heard, when I heard it, and are for my own personal and private use. Again, these are merely personal interpertitations of the originals - just like a cover band sings another artists song in a bar. Broadcast in public space, and this is what you get - archived copies for personal use.
Mr. Home Made Pontoon Boat Maker
Mr. Mail Order Bride Order-er!
Mr. Kiss Me I'm Irish Pin Wearer Mr. Push Up Bra Inventor Mr. Paranoid Of The Ocean Guy Mr. Basketball Court Sweat Mopper Upper Mr. Fancy Coffee Shop Pourer Worker
Mr. Highway Line Painter
Look for more soon...
--------
Comments:
I wish you well in keeping your private collection. I know of other sites that receieved a rather unfriendly letter from a lawyer at AB.

That letter is posted here: http://dudlight.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment